A loan offered to students which is used to pay off education-related expenses, such as college tuition, room and board at the university, or textbooks. Many of these loans are offered to students at a lower interest rate.
Requirements for the Individual borrower
- Age: from 18 up Completed high school or studying at university
- Have high commitment to continue studying
- Have good record (personal life and studying).
- Permanent resident
- Poor family and no ability to pay full school fee for one time
List of required documents
- ID card or passport or Family book or residential book or
- Other documents confirming incomes and expenses of family or business Note: Declining method is used.